2. Upspring Milk Flow - I have been using this herbal supplement for weeks now and it really has helped increase my supply! I read mixed reviews about the taste online but I personally really like it.
3. Nursing Bra
4. Water - Staying hydrated is so important when breastfeeding/pumping. I personally have a bottle of water every time I pump as recommended!
5. Medela Breast Milk Storage Bags - This has been crucial when building up my freezer stash.
6. Formula Mixer - This is nice to have in the beginning stages of pumping sessions when supplementing with formula, before your milk supply has been fully established. I used formula to supplement when I was first starting out and I love the convenience of this mixer!
7. Drying Rack - This is nice for the constant washing of the pumping part.
8. Soothie Cooling Gel Pads - .. because, sore nipples.
9. Nuby Bottles - These are the bottles we used as we transitioned from breast to bottle and it was actually a relatively easy transition. We have since switched to Avent bottles ( look out for a complete bottle review on all of the bottles we have tried out!)
10. Hands Free Nursing Bra - This hands free nursing bra is EVERYTHING! I can’t say enough great things about it! It makes multitasking so convenient.
11. Lanolin Cream - this is nice to have to help soothe sore nipples in the beginning stages of breastfeeding/pumping.
13. Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Sanitizing Bags - this is nice for sanitizing bottles and pump parts quickly.
14. Nursing Pillow - When I was first starting out, I would have such terrible posture when breastfeeding, this was nice to have because it helped lift and support the baby (without affecting my comfort).
15. Stay Dry Nursing Pads - love using these after a good pumping session to avoid soaked shirts!